The Art of the Bold currently offers MBA admissions consulting. If you would like to schedule a free, 30 minute consultation, please use the contact form at the end of the page or email us at email@example.com
Why chose us? I could say it is because we only accept a limited number of clients in the admissions season to be able to offer highly personalized, customized service. We have over 15 years of experience in supporting our clients. Our clients have called our service “life-changing” and still frequently contact us for career and sometimes life advice many years after completing their MBA.
However, I would like to tell you a story. A story of Maris (not her real name), who wanted to apply to a top-business school to fulfill her dream of becoming an investment banker. She wasn’t sure where she should apply or how to translate her marketing background into a successful application. Maris and I worked together on her school selection first. We looked at schools where based on her personality she could thrive and get the support she needed to be successful in her two years. Over the next two months we worked on her essays by asking questions that self-examined who she is as a person and how she wants to operate in the world. She was invited to interview for several schools and I helped prepare her to tell story. We worked on her executive presence so that when she went in, she felt confident and ready to explain why she belonged on campus. I am happy to say that not only did she get into her top choice she got into several of her top choice schools with scholarship money. Today, Maris is working as an investment banker and still checking in for advice to push her career forward.
This is what we do for our clients.
For more details, please check out our various packages below. Payment plans are available.
MBA Admissions Consulting
Silver Package: $799
This is our starter package, limited to one-school and includes the following services:
- Personalized suggestions for school selection approach
- 45 minutes of customized feedback
- Three rounds of complete essay editing for one school, including the optional essay
- Two rounds of resume reviews with suggested edits, format & advised approach
- Two rounds of one-on-one interview preparation
Gold Package: $2,999
This is our signature level of service, the three school package includes:
- Weekly phone calls with weekly goals
- Detailed school selection analysis
- Diversity Weekend application support as needed
- Campus visit preparation
- Assistance with developing “Your Story!”
- Application strategy approach
- Detailed analysis of essay structure including unlimited reviews and edits of your essays
- Additional final essay review by an admissions expert
- Interview role-play and preparation
- Career assessment and advisory
- Evaluation of professional & personal/community service experience
- Recommender package template and review
- Resume review & editing
- Waitlist support (if needed)
Platinum Package: $4,999
This is our most exclusive service – six school package – only one sold per season.
Work exclusively with Damali Rhett Harding, to discuss your business school ambitions, career aspirations, and to develop an action plan to achieve your professional goals.
Damali’s intensive one-on-one coaching style is focused on helping you craft a compelling and competitive business school application to gain admission to your top choice.This package includes everything from our GOLD package plus the following:
- Mandatory weekly phone calls
- Detailed career assessment and work plan
- Unlimited interview preparation
- A personalized work plan to be successful your first-year
- Support for first-three months of business school
“Damali pays special attention to individual needs of her team mates. Damali was my manager on the very first project at Deloitte. She recognized that while I had a lot of finance expertise, I lacked consulting skills and experience. She spent a lot of time with me, helping me understand the importance of building my network, and giving me very specific practical advice on how to handle tough client and team situations. I consider Damali not only my friend, but a mentor and greatly appreciate and value her guidance and advice.” – Yelena G.
“The great thing about Damali’s counsel is that she is clear and direct so there is no energy wasted trying to decipher what she really thinks. She’s sincere, thoughtful and creative. Mostly importantly, she’s right.” – Adwoa B.