Welcome to Amendment Nine Consulting.
Need career resources like a list of best resume words? Click here
Are you looking for career advice? Click here to read our latest blog posts.
Want to hire us? Click here for pricing.
Looking for a dynamic speaker? Click here
Amendment Nine Bill of Rights
- Value and be kind to yourself because no one else will do it for you if you don’t do it for yourself. Transfer the kindness in you to others.
- Be specific, deliberate and consistent in making any change. Small, steady steps are the way to create lasting evolvement.
- Always be learning and set seemingly impossible goals for yourself. Growth always feels a bit uncomfortable at first.
- Trust your instincts. No matter what, be honest with yourself first. Take the time you need to really self-examine.
- Be bold and take a risk. Our worst fears never to come pass when we step out on faith.
- Be ruthless with your time as it is the only thing that you can’t get back or recreate.
- Be flexible and open to possibilities so you don’t close the door to opportunities waiting for you.
- Be patient with yourself and others. Sometimes time just needs to pass before change is visible. “Nine women can’t have a one month baby.”
- Problem solve, don’t blame. If you find yourself in a situation, it doesn’t matter how you got there; you have options.
Would you like this in a free, PDF? Download here.